Happy Friday Y’all!
(Y’all is the last remnant of my Austin Trip a couple weeks ago….)
I’m in Milwaukee to celebrate my fourth Bachelorette lady since May… off to drink champagne, dance around and share delicious food and memories with some wonderful ladies.
To kick off the weekend festivities, how about some funny facts about me you may not know and a contest!?
1. I have many nicknames. Tina, Xtina… Peanut… “my little pigpen”… and Chris (though you must gain my permission to call me Chris).
2. I took multiple years of Tae Kwon Do and actually competed in the Junior Olympics twice. Who knew?! 😉 My championship photo actually hung in our first post college house… Eat your heart out…
3. I must avoid the throw pillow section at Target or HomeGoods, as I will leave with an entire new set of throw pillows every time.
4. I totally dance around my bathroom as I’m getting ready or about to hop in the shower.
5. I used the same tennis shoes from high school until I was 28 years old…. yes I know. I’m a phenomenon.
6. Pickles and I are in love. Did you know I’m a pickle person? Put a few in my fridge and they won’t last long. Snack away I will. Which is perfect for National Pickle Day tomorrow!
Oh Snap! Pickling Co. wants to celebrate National Pickle Day by giving lucky pickle fans a chance to win $100 and free Oh Snap! pickles.
Um yes please!
- Like Oh Snap! pickles on Facebook: https://www.
- Find the hidden Oh Snap! Pickle on the contest page http://ohsnappickles.com/
- Enter your name, email, and location of the Oh Snap! pickle for the chance to win $100 and free product samples.
$100 and free pickles wohoo!
Good luck and Happy Friday Y’all!