Here is a roundup of my favorite things from this week.
1) My new favorite boutique Primrose Park, that just so happens to be down the street from my place. I’ve popped in a few times now and treated myself to a dainty bar necklace by Sbg Designs. I literally have not taken off my new necklace. Seriously, I wear it with everything, alone, layered, with my pajamas.. without pajamas….. and it only comes off to shower. TMI? If you haven’t been yet, head on over to Primrose Park. Let me know and I’ll meet you there, its way too close for my Mastercard’s comfort
2) Bryant Lake Bowl. Um somehow I’ve never been here before?! Hands down my new favorite date spot. Or brunch, or activity spot. Can I go again next week!?
(Yes my jeans are too long and I had to roll them into my socks….AND I was wearing Christmas socks.)
3) This pasta dish: Trufled Cream with Langostine Lobster and butternut squash, Hello Broder’s Pasta Bar.
4) Christmas table decor, because you know, its 9 degrees outside in November! I have to beat/try to enjoy winter somehow!
Have I mentioned that Christmas does not help my ball obsession? Confused? Heres an explanation on my ball obsession…
5) This starter at Heartland. My Rainbow Trout love continues….If I could just eat about 5 more of these…
Happy Weekend! What are your Friday Favs?